Wedding Quotations - A Attributions
The Quotations Archive currently contains
- Everyone admits that love is wonderful and necessary, yet no one agrees on just what it is.
- -- Diane Ackerman
- A woman seldom asks advice before she has bought her wedding clothes.
- -- Joseph Addison
- Marriage is more than four bare legs in a bed.
- -- Hoshang N. Akhtar
- Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.
- -- Woody Allen
- In a great romance, each person plays a part the other really likes.
- -- Elizabeth Ashley
- I married beneath me. All women do.
- -- Lady Nancy Astor, attributed
- Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.
- -- Marcus Aurelius
- It is always incomprehensible to a man that a woman should ever refuse an offer of marriage.
- -- Jane Austen