Wedding Quotations - T Attributions
The Quotations Archive currently contains
- Saying that men talk about baseball in order to avoid talking about their feelings is the same as saying that women talk about their feelings in order to avoid talking about baseball.
- -- Deborah Tannen, You Just Don't Understand
- 'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.
- -- Alfred, Lord Tennyson, In Memoriam, 1850, line 27, stanza 4
- I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.
- -- Mother Teresa
- We can do not great things - only small things with great love.
- -- Mother Theresa
- Love is blind -- marriage is the eye-opener.
- -- Pauline Thomason
- God help the man who won't marry until he finds a perfect woman, and God help him still more if he finds her.
- -- Benjamin Tillett
- The first duty of love is to listen.
- -- Paul Tillich
- If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?
- -- Lily Tomlin
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- -- Lana Turner
- Women's liberationists spread the word that...the only peaceful family is one in which either the wife is enslaved or the husband is androgynous.
- -- R. Emmett Tyell, The Liberal Crack-Up, 1984