This site contains recipes posted to the sept98recipes mailing list on onelist.com. We've organized the recipes by topic for browsing. We have occasional themes, so that's the general form for organization. There are also other categories that seem logical. This index page also contains a search form to find recipes containing certain words (results will appear as recipe titles).
We've also gathered links to recipe web sites posted by list members.
Links to other recipe web sites
Topics [826 total recipes]
- General Tips and Hints 
- Tips and ideas on a number of topics, including candy, cookies, crockpot, leftovers and general kitchen tips.
- Appetizers 
- Finger foods to serve at your next party
- Beef Entrees 
- Hearty main dishes containing beef
- Breads 
- Breads, loafs, sweet and savory muffins, and scones
- Cakes 
- Cakes, frosting, cheesecakes and cupcakes
- Candy 
- Candy and fudge
- Chicken Entrees 
- Entrees and main dishes containing chicken
- Cookies 
- Cookies, bars and brownies
- Desserts 
- All kinds of sweets such as cakes, mousses, sweet breads, sweet muffins, and other sweet snacks
- Drinks and Mixes 
- Various beverages and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, plus dry mixes
- Miscellaneous Entrees 
- Dishes containing combinations of meat or meat other than beef, chicken or pork
- Pastas and Pasta Sauces 
- Pasta sauces and pasta dishes
- Pies and Cobblers 
- Buckles, cobblers, crisps, pies and tarts
- Pork Entrees 
- Main dish entrees containing pork
- Salads 
- Pasta, bean, and vegetable salads
- Salsas, Sauces, Condiments, and Pickles 
- Spicy and zesty salsas, non-pasta-type sauces, jellies, condiments, and pickles
- Side Dishes 
- Side dishes, generally vegetables
- Soups 
- Hearty and light soups and soup mixes
- Vegetarian Entrees 
- Vegetarian dishes as a main course
- Theme: Breakfast/Brunch 
- Ideas for breakfasts and brunches
- Theme: Crockpot Dishes 
- Dishes that can be cooked in a crockpot.
- Theme: Diabetic/Low-Sugar 
- Recipes with low or no sugar for the needs of diabetics.
- Theme: Low-Calorie/Low-Fat 
- For those times when you want something healthy to cook
- Theme: Once a Month Cooking 
- Recipes that make large batches that freeze well
- Theme: One-Dish Dinners 
- For those times when you would like to avoid a messy kitchen
- Theme: Potluck 
- Crowd-pleasing dishes that transport well
- Theme: Christmas/Winter Holidays 
- Recipes for winter holidays.
- Theme: Valentines Day 
- Recipes for Valentines Day
- Theme: Spring 
- Recipes for spring holidays.
- Theme: Halloween 
- Halloween recipes, plus lots of pumpkin ideas.
- Theme: Kids 
- Recipes kids can enjoy and help create.
- Theme: Island 
- Recipes for island-themed "Survivor" parties.