Non-Fat Mexican Layer Dip
Contributed by Diane S.
1 16 oz can fat-free refried beans
1 box crackers
1 package toasted pita chips
1 cup fat-free sour cream
1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
1 package taco seasoning
2 cups green onion, chopped
2 4oz cans green chilies, chopped
2 cups tomato, chopped
8 oz fat-free Cheddar cheese
1 package fat-free tortilla chips
1. Spread the beans on a large platter.
2. Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning together and spread
over the beans.
3. Layer the green onions on the sour cream, then the chilies and tomatoes.
4. Spread the Cheddar cheese over the top to cover.
5. Refrigerate and serve at room temperature with fat-free tortilla chips,
crackers, or toasted pita chips.
6. TIP: This dip is also great with large-sliced vegetables or stuffed in
Prep Time: 25
Cook Time: 0
September 98 Recipes