« Tuesday AM (2/15/05) | Main | Wednesday 2:00 (2/16/05) »

Tuesday 1:00 (2/15/05)

1:00 PM: The doctor let us know today that although Sophie is not running a temperature, her counts are so low that they want to hold her in the hospital until they start to come up. Unfortunately, one of the chemotherapies she is taking today will suppress her counts, so they say the earliest we can expect to go home would be on Friday. Needless to say, we're disappointed.